Friday, January 14.
- I bought a CD I had been wanting for awhile
- I enjoyed a delicious Chipotle meal (yea for GF/DF options there)
- I enjoyed packing for my WFR. Packing a backpack and going into the woods - my favorite.
Saturday, January 15 & January 16
- WFR was great, since my body actually held up pretty well. Tired but good
- Braces, tractions splints, BUFF (Big Ugly Fat & Fluffy) splints were made & I remembered them well.
- Last scenario was fun; full moon, snow and lots of fake blood and fake broken bones.