Monday, April 19, 2010

Weekly Workout Update

Monday April 12 - Sunday April 18
  • Monday Apr 12 - off
  • Tuesday Apr 13 - 3 mi trail run
  • Wednesday Apr 7 -off
  • Thursday Apr 8 - off
  • Friday Apr 9 -3 mi trail run
  • Saturday Apr 10 -20 mi bike ride, 3 mi trail run
  • Sunday Apr 11- 7 mi Mt. bike ride
A much better week of training thanks to the Cleveland Triathlon Club.  I have been part of the club now for 2 full years and although I have done some things with them, it has not been consistent enough to really get into it all.  On a whim, I decided to sign up for their weekend Spring Training Camp down at Mohican State Park - which was this past weekend.

I road biked on some really difficult terrain (I think I am getting pretty good at the clipless), trail ran, and even got on the mountain bike.  I was happy that my body was cooperative and allowed me to do the most training since my attack in Oct.  I wish that everyday was without real job work - training twice a day - eating and hanging with friends - taking naps...wouldn't that be nice.

    No comments: